Friday, April 8, 2011

Bee in The Blog Guidebook

Jackie over at Simple Home Life blogged about the relatively new Blog Guidebook, so I had to check it out. Glad I did!






They are putting together a guidebook of bloggers by category, and sign-up is free for a limited time. They are also offering a blog critique for a small fee (yep, I've requested one of those), and they have some really great initiatives coming up that you won't want to miss out if you want to connect with other bloggers and learn how to expand your blog world. Check it out and see if it is something for you as well.

Jackie på Simple Life Home bloggat om den relativt nya Blog Guidebook, så jag ville kolla upp det. Glad att jag gjorde det!
De sätter ihop en guidebok av bloggare efter kategori, och sign-up är gratis under en begränsad tid. De också erbjuder en blogg kritik mot en liten avgift (japp, jag beställde en av dem), och de har några riktigt bra initiativ på väg att du inte vill missa om du vill komma i kontakt med andra bloggare och lära sig att expandera din blogg värld. Kolla upp det och se om det är något för dig också.


Until next time...
Tills nästa gång...
Michael


p.s.  If you enjoyed this post, I hope you'll become a follower of my blog and a fan on FB.

Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my Link Party! I would love it if you join the party more often so feel free to link whatever you like (-:
    I love your blog by the way! I'm your newest follower.
    Best wishes,
    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting
    anyplace, when i read this piece of writing i thought i
    could also make comment due to this sensible post.
    Review my site wedding stickers

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com