Saturday, April 23, 2011

Blog Tips: Blog Hops

Do you like to broaden your blog world knowledge like I do? Today's tip focuses on Blog Hops. Check out Blog Hops for an easy way to find new bloggers that share similar interests and new blog world connections. Here's several for you to hop over to just in time for Easter!

Smart and Trendy MomsFirst, there's the Social Parade over at Smart and Trendy Moms.











A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design Friday Blog HopNext hop on over to A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design where she has a fun Friday blog hop as well as adorable blog templates for a low price and great blog tutorials for us newbies.










Kim at Chubby Cheeks Thinks not only offers a weekly blog hop, but also lots of product reviews and giveaways.










Stalk Hop FridayMrs. Marine has a direct connect to the U.S. military efforts, so support your local military family.












Real Mom Reviews shares not only their blog hop, but other good tips for bloggers.






Okay, there are your first five Blog Hops to check out if you aren't already hoppin'.  I'll post more in the coming weeks so that you have lots of opportunities to find new connections and like-minded bloggers.  Have fun!

Until next time...
Michael




4 comments:

  1. Hurray for blog hops!! I'm following from Hop Along Friday. It'd made me sparkle if you'd join my Spring Blog Hop, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am visiting from the You Like Me Friday hop. It is nice to "meet" you. I have not met a female Michael before. That is my grandfather's name. ;)

    I hope you have a Happy Easter!

    Long Wait For Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information! I'm a new follower, here on a hop. Come follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for “Stalking Me!” I'm Stalking back! Following on GFC with Both of my blogs as Mrs. Marine and as Novel Bloggers:
    www.mrs-marine.com
    http://novelbloggers.blogspot.com
    Please follow my other blog if you haven’t already. Don’t forget to stop by next week and link up again on "Stalk Hop Friday"!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com