Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Recycled-Repurposed Rotary Telephones

I have a HUGE appreciation for creative genius! Just look at these sheep created from old rotary telephones. LOVE them!

See more photos at What the Cool

And there is always at least one black sheep in the family!

See more photos at What the Cool

Yes, the bodies are the telephone cords. Remember those long cords? We had a 10ft cord at our house...which I think was stretched to about 20ft after 3 teenage girls used it.

Side note:  My son recently found an old unused rotary dial telephone at his grandparent's house and brought it home. I literally laughed out loud when I had to show him how to dial on it!

Until next time...
Michael



p.s.  If you enjoyed this post, I hope you'll become a follower of my blog and a fan on FB.

http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com