Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pallets Still On Trend With Repurposers

There have been some jaw-dropping wooden pallet projects this past year and each one I find seems to up the anty over the last. However, there have been as many concerns raised about using these wood remnants for fear of chemical treatments and bacteria.

Not only has Donna over at Funky junk been at the forefront of some great pallet DIY projects, she is also providing solid information about what to look for and consider when working with pallet wood.

Hop over to Funky Junk and pick up some good ol' fashioned inspiration for pallet creations. Her latest is an outdoor sofa just the right size for her and her son.




And you'll find LOTS more DIY pallet inspiration on this Pinterest Board. For little-to-nothing cost, you can't beat the price of DIY wood pallet projects!

Until next time...
Mike






5 comments:

  1. whhat that was made with pallets? i must go check out her blog!
    xox dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so clever and talented. I was looking at pallets sitting outside the other day. I just wouldn't know where to begin! lol

    Thanks so much for your vote, Michael. You are the best!!! :)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to have recently found your blog!! I nominated it for the
    Versatile Blogger Award

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mike! It's June from back in the WSU house days. Don't know if you remember me since I joined in your last year. Anyway I LOVE your blog! Fantastic ideas and I love repurposing. I already added you to my reader so I can keep up on all these awesome ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com