Friday, September 16, 2011

Friends Who DIY

Don't you just love friends who DIY?

I had a spontaneous visit a couple of weekends ago by a good girlfriend - we've both been missing in action from each other's lives for a few years, so it was lovely to just sit and chat with her. And you know what we did? Rolled magazine pages together while we caught up! It's what I was doing when she arrived, and she joined right in. Now, you know that's a good friend who will sit with you for a couple of hours chatting and rolling and laughing.

Well lo' and behold, she got inspired and made the most adorable magazine rolls photo frame today.




And I haven't even finished my magazine rolls project yet! Here's to Marie and her inspiration! It gave me the kick in the pants that I need to get rollin' again tonight (pun intended).

Until next time...
Mike



Stumble this post


Smart and Trendy Moms

2 comments:

  1. I love friends who give me a kick in the pants. Happy rolling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I wanted to let you know that my blog has moved to a new URL. Now that you are a follower of my old blog, perhaps you would like to follow my new one as well? There’s also a link party going on every Saturday. I would love it if you’d hop over and add something. Have a lovely day! Annemarie

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com